As the world of technology is changing and we are getting more addicted to it, smart phones are the one’s who is leading the market of mobile phones. Some of the branded companies example of leading smart phones are Samsung, Apple, Google, HTC, Nokia, MicroMax, Karbonn, etc. Samsung is the one leading the pax with Android as an compatible OS and beating the others by huge margins. Next competitor is Apple which has recently lost its market due to uprising of Sam sung smart phones. The 5 best smart phones for the year 2013 are:
1. Nexus 4: It is the extremely irresistible mobile smartphone available in the market with Android as compatible OS. The phone configuration stands like below:
– Snapdragon S4 Pro Processor, 2 GB of RAM, 8 or 16 GB of internal storage, front facing camera of 1.3
mega pixel, 8 mega pixel rear camera, additional micro Sim card tray
2. HTC One: It is another competitor in race with other brands and has specialized features like:
– 1.7 Ghz quad-core Snapdragon 600 processor, 2 GB of RAM, 32 or 64 GB internal memory, 4 mega pixel with an Ultra Pixel image sensor, Android 4.2.1 compatible
3. Samsung Galaxy S4: It is one of the biggest competition to HTC One available in the market. It is the latest
flagship that has arrived on all 5 of the biggest carriers in US. With Android compatible technology, Samsung has made its mark and has beaten all the other available players. Contact o2 is offering the smartphone for pound 37 per month contract with a feature of unlimited minutes, texts and 2 GB of data is for 70 pounds i.e. down from 100 pounds. Some of the common and advanced features which Galaxy S4 offers are:
– 1.6 Ghz cortex – A 15 and quad core 1.2 Ghz cortex A-7, 2 GB of RAM, upto 64 GB Storage, 13 mega pixel rear camera and Front camera 2 mega pixel, Android 4.2.2 (jelly bean)
4. Samsung Galaxy Note 2: It is one of the best android smartphones in the market compared to other manufacturers. Some of its important configuration features are:
– Dual Core Application Processor, 16 GB/32 GB internal memory which is expandable upto 32 with SD card slot, 8 mega pixel rear camera and 2 mega pixel front camera, Android Platform 2.3, Video supporting formats like MPEG-4, H.264, H.263, WMV, DivX, VC-1 Recording, Audio supporting formats like MP3, OCG, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, WMA, WAV, MID, AC3, IMY and many more.
5. Sony Xperia Z: It is after the Samsung Galaxy S3 available in the market. Couple of reasons to support the same are- Its cutting edge technology and the known fact that it’s soon headed to US. Though it is considered Sony’s best smartphone effort in years but it has yet to make its mark in US. Sony CEO’s answer that it will change soon and Sony will capture the mobile market. Some of its sound features are:
– Quad-Core 1.5 Ghz, Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean), 13.1 MP Rear Mega pixel, 2.2 Front Camera, Internal Memory of 16 GB, 2GB RAM, micro SD card supporting upto 64 GB of external memory, TFT touchscreen, 10 fingers Multi touch features, approximately 11 hours of talktime and around 560 hours of standby time on optimum conditions, Battery is large at 2330 mAh.